Call today for a free
Culligan AC-30 Reverse Osmosis System
Triple water filtration. Cleaner water. Peace of mind.
Get cleaner water right from a designer faucet with three advanced filtration methods in one solution-the Culligan AC-30 Good Water Machine®. The first filter reduces sediment; a reverse osmosis filter limits barium, selenium, and other impurities; and the third, a post-stage carbon filter, freshens your drinking water with the push of a button, all in a system small enough to fit under your sink.
Compact Design - Space-saving, under-sink design fits easily in all kinds of kitchens.
More Savings - Spend less on single-serve bottled water, filtered water, and trips to the store.
Less Hassle - Includes professional installation by your local Culligan Man.
Your Ada Culligan Man can customize your drinking water filtration solution. Contact us today to find the right system for your water needs.
The Culligan AC-30 Good Water Machine® Drinking Water System features Culligan’s exclusive water filtration technology:
• Reverse osmosis filtration - sophisticated filtration method reduces barium,
chromium, and/or radium 226/228 substances contaminating your water.
• Pre-stage sediment filter - screens out sediment and microscopic particles that
create cloudy water.
• Post-stage carbon filters - two carbon filters reduce elements that contribute to
common smell and taste problems in water.
• Maintenance-free design - your Culligan Service Technician will handle
everything: installation, filter change, and filter disposal.
• Designer faucet - elegant faucet design available in a variety of styles, colors,
and finishes to match every kitchen.
• Large-capacity reservoir tank - high-quality tank ensures you always have plenty
of Culligan drinking water available.
• Space-saving design - features a streamlined design so the system can be
conveniently installed in a variety of locations.
• Quality monitor - exclusive electronic monitor ensures your system is working
properly and meets the strict certification standards of the WQA.